Wednesday 27 September 2017

12 Days in Japan

Between the 13th and 25th of September, John and I were in Japan with a couple of our friends. With "a couple" I literally mean two people. During our twelve days we visited three cities and all the touristy-places there is. With that much to tell, I figured I will write several posts about this trip.


So I do not know what I will write in every post. Not all the days have interesting stories, so some times I will add more days to one post. I will not write twelve posts though, that will be too much effort. I already had one day, almost two days, of not doing anything... hrm... recovering from the trip. Yes, some people go on vacations to relax. John and I go on vacations to ruin my feet (in a good way). I got so many blisters and bruises! But as I said in a post long time ago, and something Annika liked a lot - "I am not weak, but my body is."

There you have it. I have been really bad at blogging this month, mostly because I was a bit stressed about flying in the beginning of the month and then I was abroad. September flew by! I will start writing about the Japan trip tomorrow and edit lots of photos too. Lots of photos! Though some of them are not in our possession. I do hope to receive them this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Whooooo, ska bli spännande att läsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People who works there are some of the sweetest people I've met. Save yourself some time and just go there. Everyone at Los Angeles venues here is sweet and ask how you've been, even though normally staff keep their heads down.

    ReplyDelete