Friday 15 April 2016

Just a cozy Friday

Good late night.

John took the day off from work since he was on that business trip. We slept maybe too long, but it was worth it. Although we had breakfast instead of lunch and then lunch a few hours later. Hungry people, you eat when it calls.

I started the day with a headache - unsurprisingly since I am always this lucky when we have plans. Either way we left the apartment around two and headed for same good old IKEA. I know you do not want to hear yet another story of yet another day at IKEA. This time we were really just buying a few essentials, among those a corkscrew and suction cup hangers. We came out two hours later with a full load of stuff and also two more chairs for the price of one.

Yesterday I was at VivoCity to go clothes shopping by myself. It did not happen. I watched the items while I awkwardly paced through the store and left in a hurry without even touching a garment. When John left work and met me at the mall we went back to the stores where I had seen some interesting clothes and we bought them, so today John felt justified to buy three pairs of shorts for himself from an outlet store.

I recommend you to stop at the top of the blog and just stare at out view for a moment. The new header is taken by John from our balcony. The house to the left is just like the one we live in. Got to say, I think we only took this apartment because of the view. Even so, the whole place is amazing. I feel like we are spoiled, this is just as nice as a fancy hotel.

To all friends and family, you are very welcome to come visit. We have space and time for every single one of you.

See you soon!

1 comment: