Wednesday 12 July 2017

New Recommendations

Ever since I compiled my App Recommendation List into one post I have felt done with recommending apps. Though since then I have found new gaming apps that I really like and will perhaps do recommendations on in the future. For now I have decided to do a new recommendation series - websites!

There are a lot of websites out there in the World Wild Web... World Wide Web. Some you stumble upon to stay a few minutes and once they have been shut down will be forever forgotten. Other you revisit daily, perhaps even hourly. I have found some that I always have up in a tab so I will never forget them. They all serve me a purpose and because they do, I felt I could share them with my readers.

I will start of with another post for the first website I recommend. As before I will try and do one a month, maybe even two since I already have so many in line. Last time I was almost up in a year of recommendations. We will see for how long this will go on!

If you find a recommended website that you like or have another website that is similar to the one I recommend, feel free to comment about it. I am always on the look out for new and better updated sites to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment