Thursday 7 July 2016

A whole days Work and last task stops Everything

I made a video today!

I will call it Things to do with Hair. Almost forgot lunch because I was recording. In the middle of this Ymir the cat jumps up on my back; he was after my hair and I now have a long vertical bloody line on my shoulder. After recording everything I quickly walked outside to get some dumplings for lunch. Maybe not the most filling food but it was good and easy to eat by the computer. Yes, I ate while editing. Could not do anything else, could I?

Finished the editing part and got help from John - when he came home - with the colour correction and timing of things. The video is mostly short clips put together. It is slightly over one minute long which is my goal for my channel.

In the end, though, when it was done and ready to be uploaded I still did not have any music! If you have seen some of my other videos you will understand that I do not talk much. Not any more, I used to when I was a lot younger but I like the silent treatment nowadays. So I looked for free music online and also went through a lot of YouTube's own library. This is probably the worst part of completing a video. The music is never right. You really ought to make a video around a song, instead of looking for a song to match your video. It is IMPOSSIBLE. I have been searching for over an hour... maybe more. I lost track of time.

All I know is that I do not want to listen to any more music tonight!

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment