Friday 8 July 2016

The video is uploaded and ready for You

IT IS HERE!

Well, nothing as interesting as a new photo from space but something as interesting as a glimpse inside my mind and my thoughts. Here is a link to my video!

I was scrolling through YouTube, if you can scroll through it, and what I saw was all these videos about how to put up your long vs short hair. Now I did search for this a long time ago when I first cut my hair short, since obviously I needed some advice, but they keep popping up. Every single one of them had, in my eyes, the same insanely complicated ways of doing it or ridiculously easy as in not-worth-a-video.

The video I made, Things to do with Hair, is set out to mock these videos and how to take life not so seriously. I had thoughts of taking it further with make up and what not, but it felt off topic. I wanted to keep it short as it will not do well as a longer video. I hope you will understand my message and do not take offence if you are one of those I previously mentioned. Remember - I wanted to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment