Saturday 5 August 2017

Shopback - website recommendation

I have been thinking and changing my choice of websites to recommend. At first I thought I would recommend websites for Singaporeans, since this is where I live currently and these websites are (mostly) only usable in Singapore. Then I thought again and now I have decided to change to whom these recommendations are aimed at. Instead of Singaporeans, these website recommendations are aimed at expats who are new in the country or have lived here a long time to did not know about these sites.


First I want to recommend
Shopback!


Though this site is available in other countries (global it says, but I can not confirm that) it started in Singapore and therefore I will assume it works best in Singapore. Shopback is a loyalty platform, meaning that the more you use it, the more you get from it. Head to Shopback before ordering anything online - clothes, dinner, technology, furniture, etc. They refer you to other websites where you can buy these things, but you will go under your Shopback account. Depending on the cashback, you will receive a small amount of money that you spent on that website.

John and I use it mostly for our dinner orders. When we have nothing to cook we head to Shopback, click on Foodpanda and are redirected to their site. When checking out, after a few hours up to a couple of days, we see the cashback we have received from that order. I will do a proper recommendation for Foodpanda later, since that is our preferred food delivery.

If you want to register on Shopback I would appreciate if you clicked this link. This link will be valuable for both you and me - I will get a small amount of money as well as you will. And once you are registered, you can share your personal link as well!

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment