Tuesday 14 March 2017

Expat Interview


I was contacted some time ago over Twitter by a site called ExpatArrivals. They asked me plainly if I wanted to do an interview for their website. I made my research and even though the site seemed small it did not look like a scam or a site I would not want my name to show up on. I e-mailed them and said I would gladly participate.


The interview was thorough and I answered almost all of the questions. I had nothing to say about working here or moving with children. I wrote elaborated answers, I noticed that after they published it on their website, but I think they contain some interesting thoughts. I tried to be personal yet informative, so as to explain why I answered some of the questions like I did. It is a long text with no pictures, something I could have fixed with my own pictures but was never asked. At least they chose my Twitter/Google profile image and not a picture of me I would not have liked.

They were kind enough to add a link to both the blog and my Twitter account at the top of the interview, but I have yet to see a Tweet about it since that was the platform were they originally contacted me.

You can read the full interview here.