Tuesday 19 April 2016

Living in two worlds

Good afternoon.

I had an informative dream about my book; a creature that lives in the woods around the school. I will not spoil anything but will give you a picture of it that I drew. Today I have been writing so much I have completely forgotten to eat lunch. At least a had a semi-big breakfast consisting a large sandwich with salad, tomato, cheese and cucumber. With that I had a nut-bar and some hot chocolate. Now it is half past four and I am starting to get hungry. I am torn between food and writing. I do not want to leave this computer, this chair, this great speed in my fingers right now. Do I really need food to keep going?

Yes. Of course I will eat, do not think otherwise. It is just so hard to tear myself away from something that is so interesting to write. Perhaps you understand me, perhaps you think I am being silly. This is the life of an author. We tend to get stuck by our stories and forget to live ourself.

Maybe I will make Sam eat in the book. Maybe that will make me realise I need to eat too. Maybe I should quit writing posts on the blog and continue writing on the book. Wait. No.

Food first.

No comments:

Post a Comment