Tuesday 10 January 2017

Clean-out Wound

I had a bad day yesterday and I am still writing the post about Sunday's adventure. Please be patient as I am trying to make that post as good as it can be. It will not pop up on any other social media since it will be scheduled as posted on Monday, but it is just not finished yet! Instead here is a post about my day.


My breakfast today was two apples. While chopping them into pieces I looked down at the knife in my hand. It was heading towards my finger but I did not think much about it. But yes, I cut myself. Blood pumped and I had to pinch the wound to keep it from bleeding so darn much! I managed to get myself into the bathroom and clean the wound under water, but after removing it I got covered in blood all over again! It was a mess. I watered it again, dried it on paper and while pinching again I somehow managed to get some plaster out and put it around the finger. The rest of the apple was too red to eat, but I had one and a half that was already in fine cubes.

Today I wanted to write about training, but I feel like I am out of time and need to go to bed. I read a blog today about training and so I am trying to adapt my routine to get a fair amount of sleep. I will hopefully do a full post about this later once I have tried some more things from this blog. Today I watch one of her YouTube-videos about pilates for beginners. It was almost thirty minutes but it was so tough I could not follow all the way. It was simple steps, felt like advanced stretching, and I could do everything in my own way. I once was very agile and could bend my head between my knees while standing. This is not the case as of today. I am painstakingly stiff. I confess - I cried during this short workout on the carpet in the living room. The woman on the TV was not very thin but looked healthy. She could stretch those legs much more than I could and I recognised myself in those moves. I once could do them... This is a great motivator for me! I am not interested in losing weight, I am only interested in replacing the fat and be agile once more!

Before doing that I thought I needed some warm up. John said he would vacuum clean the apartment last weekend but forgot about it. It was a very messy apartment. So I saw it as a chance to warm up! I cleaned, I vacuumed, I mopped the floors and I was ready to work out. It was a suitable warm up to get the blood pumping.

Apart from that I almost read two chapters in the book. I could not finish the second one because the book is so bad. I can not wait until I am finished! Very soon now. Maybe I will finish this by tomorrow. Tomorrow I will also have lunch with John and have pita, something I really wanted for dinner today but instead we had Subway. I will also finish my post about Sunday.

Things to do.
Things will be done.