Sunday 14 May 2017

Become a colonist of Mars!


Paradox Interactive announced a new game the other day called, as you may well have guessed, Surviving Mars. Being a space junkie, I was immediately intrigued.


Paradox has given me games I absolutely love, such as Cities in Motion 2 and Cities: Skylines, and I have recently purchased Stellaris but have yet to play it. With Surviving Mars I have high expectations and after watching the trailer, at least they have my management-gamer-style covered. I hope there is exploring and some kind of danger to not make the game feel like Cities: Skylines with a new coat of paint.

If I sparked your interest in the game you will find more information in the link above. If you are already invested and want more before the game is even released, I highly recommend clicking the link below and become a member (or sign in) to the Paradox Community. You will be granted cool skins and if you recruit enough colonists you stand a chance to get your name on the credit list and even name some of the colonists in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment