Monday 14 March 2016

Brief update

Good day, good dough.

I have not been writing here for a very good reason. I have been sick, or I still am sick. A few days ago I suddenly felt ill and it manifested in sneezing, fever and coughing through the night. My throat is sore and tickles me constantly. I am temperature-confused which John has to suffer for. When I think it is hot and need the AC to be on, he says it really cold in here and that I am confused. Possibly very true.

I am feeling better today though. Throat is still what I wrote above but the fever seems to be gone. Still sneezing and coughing, but I will pretend that I do not and hopefully that will cure me. Who knows?

John was out during Saturday, meeting with people from Reddit and making new friends. I had been looking forward to this but was unable to go, very sad about that. Next time though! Probably will find something else that will prevent me from attending. Let us not forget how easily I get burned (and how stupid I am for being in the pool during the worst hours).

Since I have been home lately I am glad to announce that the third chapter of my book has been edited. This is currently my work. The book is done, I am just fixing the chapters and writing new scenes to explain other scenes. Stuff like that. It is good though, so much fun reading what I wrote over a year ago.

Enjoy your day and here is a picture of a snail.

1 comment:

  1. Poor you - be careful with that AC! Let me know if it's allowed to read chapter 3 - want to read!!!!!

    ReplyDelete