Tuesday 6 September 2016

Today expected Tomorrow

I expected two family members today. In our chat they said they would arrive on Tuesday afternoon. I checked the email and noticed that they would arrive on Wednesday. Too bad, I am really looking forward to meeting them again. It has been too long. Annika was here between Mars and April, but I can not remember last time I met Thomas. They are such lovely people, I truly look up to them.


Instead I headed out to have lunch with John. Just before I left I confirmed his colourful clothes and discovered he had yellow shorts. I quickly switched from my yellow shirt to a hipster(?) looking one. Very countryish.

I waited for him at the Windy Bridge. After we collided again since the morning we walked and talked over to a Japanese restaurant. John had ramen with char shiew and I ordered one handheld softshell crab sushi and one rainbow roll. It was delicious! I have not had sushi in a long time and this was really good. Love this place, I eat their sushi every time! Even though both John and Heidi have told me to try the ramen. I can not say no to sushi though.

John bought two dinners for me today because one of them was a disappointment the last time I had it so he bought a backup. Now it is a perfect lunch for tomorrow. I just need to heat it up, easy! This is good since the next door food court is closed from yesterday until tomorrow, which is sad since I miss my dumplings.

Guess what I am having on Thursday?


No comments:

Post a Comment