Friday 30 September 2016

Blood Sick Hurt

I have had nothing to report. After John got better from a very bad but short cold, and even though we tried not to contaminate me, I fell ill too. I have since stayed indoors... I do not even know for how long. I have this incredible luck of getting several bad things at once.


Apart from my bloodied toes, which I told you about in an earlier post, I also have my period. To top it of I am now slowly getting worse by this cold we did not manage to save me from. Fever is lurking, body is weak, I am in no mood for any food and I still need to eat something. Will probably order home some lunch.

Now that I am indoors all the day I have tried to be good and write on my book, but the short piece I did write is pathetic. I deleted it after I read it through. I am no good like this, I can not stand it! Usually when I am sick I run around cleaning everything, now I can barely stand without feeling weak. I feel useless.

But at least I got everything at once. Soon I will hopefully be fully recovered from everything! And then finally we can celebrate John's birthday.