Monday 26 September 2016

Things done and Things to do

The weekend is over, John is still sick but at work, I am sleepy and life keeps moving.


No plans happened for the birthday boy. I had a few but nothing booked so easy to reschedule. Instead we gamed, watched movies, ate, cuddled and slowly dying from Johns cold and my bloodied feet. I put John in his first foot-bath ever, massaged his feet and put on some lotion in the end. It was part of a birthday present (I forgot to write about it earlier). I bought a clothes-basket but it will work for foot-baths as well!

Today I will sit down and work on my book for as long as I can without distractions. Writing this I can see that it is already past one o'clock and I have not even started. After this post I will bring my water, some grapes and open the documents. I will close down Chrome, will silence my phone and close the on-going chat. I mostly write this for myself since I can not not do it after writing it on the blog. Feels like cheating.

So, I am making this post short. That was a short update of the past few days and now I will focus on my work. Energy up and focus on!