Monday 3 October 2016

Desert routine

Hello October! First post and it is already the third! Time is acting strange; my head wants it to be cold outside with orange leaves falling to the ground. Instead it was a freezing twenty five degrees today... which is not very freezing at all.

Remember that cold I talked about? The one John had for a few very long days and it totally ruined his birthday weekend? Then I got sick and I felt the same as John? Apparently I did not. I was much more active than he was but I also never got as bad. Yesterday I was feeling better although the sickening feeling in my stomach made me decide not to go to a mall. Today I am as good as new.

We set the alarm half an hour earlier than usual. John has a goal that he one day will go to the gym before taking a shower and then getting to work. A routine we will slowly get used to. I am a morning person, leaving bed before seven is no problem for me. John is a night owl and likes to stay awake way past midnight. Last night he went to bed at my time, around half past eleven. Early, he said. I really want to be supportive of the gym routine project, but getting enough sleep to have that energy is something we need to work on.

So today I started writing on a chapter. I am kind of stuck, in a black space between the twist and the end of the book. Not sure what to write to fill the space in between, because it has to be something there. John suggested another challenge that the main character needs to overcome, apart from the story that is already there, which means I have to come up with even more stuff. Do not know if that will happen, maybe... we will see once this black space is filled up.

Then I got distracted with a song that was stuck on my head. Being me I googled the lyrics, as I normally do when I have a song on my head that I do not know the lyrics to, and then sang it while putting on makeup and fixing a costume that would work. I then had lunch before recording over an hour of a very short part of the song. It took so long because even though I knew I had the shot I had too much fun to stop!

Anyway, here it is. Press the link under the photo!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the "gym routine project" - hope you have better dicipline than me! :)

    ReplyDelete