Wednesday 31 August 2016

Bad week, good day!


I have had a bad week. Like, from Wednesday to Wednesday... which is tomorrow. A planned bad week, lets just call it that. But already I am feeling better. I took a painkiller for my headache and a caffeine tablet for my urge to go back to bed after John left and I sat down by the computer, wasted one and a half hours on breakfast (which was really only lasting for ten minutes and then I just kept gaming...) and now finally I am opening my documents to write!



No, just kidding. First I will go through some of the tabs I have opened and then I will start writing. Life is good, is it not? I can choose for myself! I am so excited about the book though because I am finally on the last chapters. I think. I mean, I passed the big change in the middle that happens in every book, but now I need to fill out the space before the end. I have no idea with what, but that is what I do, I figure it out. I love my job.

Other news! John's parents will be here in one week and one day. I have missed them. We talked over Skype the other day while they were in Spain. The call started with a mutual exchange of birthday songs, as we have not spoken since both John's mother and I had ours. Not the best connection but we managed to talk for a while. Updating on life, talking about what we want from Sweden. Mostly cheese since John had no time to buy some in France. I also want lots of Marabou Chocolate because there is none here in Asia. Which sucks because it is the best chocolate ever made.

Okay, so now I have written a post, which means I really need to start working. Editing one chapter and writing some new stuff in another. I will need all the time I can get.... which is the whole day. Just need to start... any time now... soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment