Wednesday 10 August 2016

Mornings


I love mornings. My body wakes up around ten no matter what and I feel energised eight out of ten times. I think this is incredible since I really like to get things done. It would have been hard to wake up early if I were not a morning bird.


My soulmate sleeping next to me in bed does not like my morning energy. He likes to stay up late like an owl and sleep in as long as he can. Usually this will not be a problem, mostly I try to leave him there and go eat breakfast or I will read my book in silence. Some days I just can not stay put and I have to wake him up. Good mornings require some love immediately! He does not appreciate it very much... well, the love he does but the waking up before ten - no.

Speaking of early mornings I usually read a chapter and make breakfast while John is getting ready for work. We really ought to switch our preferences, since I am the one being able to sleep in while he has to go to work. I eat some yogurt and fruit or just the fruit and usually drink hot chocolate or juice. Then I take my big bottle of water and sit by my computer pressing snooze on my you-should-be-working-alarm while watching some YouTube videos or going through twitter. Morning stuff.

Eventually I will open my Dropbox and I will open my document and I will start working. I am really excited about it. I have had two weeks of barely doing anything, first being sick and then a little sick and a little tired but now I feel remade and reincarnated and I had a dream about my main character. This is good, I am ready, you will love this chapter!

I was also thinking about maybe doing a vlog. I used to make ones when I was younger and less me. I used to make a lot of videos while still in school but kind of lost it when leaving. It was a hard time and I really did not have anything to record... I have made some strange videos on my newest channel, but none where I am talking. I am not good with talking... that is John's job. I am writing, that is why blogging is most suitable for me. But perhaps I should try one. Maybe.

Anyways, you will hear from me one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment